Encanto Event Day 1: Welcomed Antonio & Luisa

 On March 16th, the Encanto event has started. I was able to welcome 2 of the new characters.


The Encanto characters and attractions have arrived.


I can now work on welcoming Luisa into the Kingdom.


Antonio will be welcomed by purchasing a bundle or using Gems.


I can now decide which bundles I might want to purchase.


I used Gems to bring in the Encanto Float.


The tapper that will drop the common token and event currency for the Encanto collection.


The characters that will be available.



The event goals for the Encanto collection.


The chest and the bundles for this event.


The leaderboard for the striking gold trophy.


The FAQ page.



I purchased the Mega Bundle and welcomed Antonio into the Kingdom.


I have 1 out of 5 characters.


Antonio is now level 2.


Antonio is now level 3.


Quest Complete! Welcome a Middle Sister.


Quest Complete! Participation Trophy. Luisa is now in the Kingdom.


Luisa has a new quest and she needs to level up.

Geppetto's Workshop is leveling enchantment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DMK Update #82: Hercules Part 2: Expedition Everest

Ice Age Part 2 Event Day 8: Unlocked Buck