Scar Tower Challenge Day 6: Chapter 2 - Built Paradise Falls
On July 19th, I got the results from Chapter 1 and started Chapter 2 while continuing to maximize characters.
I was able to reache rank #9 with 48,554 points. I received 1,000 Maleficent Coins and 2 Refresh tokens.
Here are one of the new tokens to help with speeding up tasks.
The character groups that will be helping for this chapter are Mickey and Friends(Robin Hood), Cinderella, Monsters, Inc., Peter Pan, Pirates of the Caribbean, Sleeping Beauty, Tangled and Big Hero 6. GoGo is the Featured Character for this chapter.
Group 1: Flynn (10), Roz (10), Baymax (8), and Honey Lemon (8).
Group 2: Tia Dalma (10), Hiro (8), Yokai (8), and Tinker Bell (10).
Group 3: Captain Barbosa (10), Goofy (10), Maximus (10), and Wasabi (8).
Group 4: Merryweather (10), Cinderella (10), and Fred (8).
The leaderboard for Chapter 2.
I was able to reach the 1st milestone. It was 2 Amber Chests.
Quest Complete! Amateur Meteorology. Hiro finished this quest.
Quest Complete! Peer Review. Hiro and Honey Lemon finished this quest.
Quest Complete! Bumping the Launch. Hiro and Baymax finished this quest.
The Kraken is leveling up enchantment.
Sina is now level 10.
Charlotte La Bouff is now level 7. All Princess and the Frog characters are at least level 7.
I was able to reach the 2nd milestone. It was 1,000 Maleficent Coins.
I was able to reach tier 25 on the Season Pass and received Paradise Falls.
Moana is maximizing.
Comments
Post a Comment